Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

HELLO

hello world! :)
this is NOT my 1st try on blogging, since everyone has a blog
I'm having one.
Because having NOTHING is miserable.
Whether will it be dead or alive.
Nobody knows.
my '2012' is happening earlier than expected.
yes it's a caesarian section.
This coming MARCH when Uni restarts. FML
AT LEAST I had a good good rest and truck loads of fun before that.
Now it's time to die.
Nobody knows what's the feeling of dying.
It's a story/ experience never been told.
The feeling of souls departs the body. Tell me!
Painful? Peacefully or no feeling at all, like NOTHING happened .
Like my 4 months break, i did NOTHING useful.
4 months flew by just like that.
I did nothing
I love the word 'nothing'!

Never Miss A Beat by Kaiser Chiefs keeps me going doing nothing. Go listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-rgIPIkCl4

"What did you learn today?
I learned nothin
What did you do today?
I did nothin
What did you learn at school?
I didn’t go
Why didn’t you go to school?
I don’t know

It’s cool to know nothin
(X2)"


No comments:

Post a Comment